Femme Fatales!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Swimsuits: All shapes All Sizes

Ladies summer is right around the corner and you know what that means, swim suit season is almost upon us. That means dusting off those teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis, or if you're like me, hiding behind a baggy t-shirt.

The beginning of the year promised to be a great one. New Years resolution fresh in mind, I made a pact with myself that this was gonna be the year that I would finally get back in shape and yet I sit here typing this to you while munching on berries. I suppose it could be worse and I could be stuffing my face with potato chips, like I need that on my conscience.

My point is that a lot of women my size are terrified of the notion of getting into a bathing suit and baring all. Growing up heavier my whole life clothes were and still are so deceiving and then for two months out of a year, more in some countries, we're faced with the notion of waxing, shaving, tanning, and squeezing our bodies into an unflattering sausage casing like swim suit all for the glory of summer.

Sheesh!
But never fear. Apple, pear, big hips, big chest, flat, whatever your body type I found some fantastic ideas to help you look your best poolside, I'll even save you the time to read it, instead...I'll show you!


Swimsuits For Your Body Shape: Hourglass





Swimsuits For Your Body Shape: Pear





Swimsuits For Your Body Shape: Apple





Swimsuits For Your Body Shape: Inverted Triangle





Swimsuits For Your Body Shape: Boyish


I hope these aides have helped, even if just a little.
Having some jiggle to my wiggle doesn't necessarily mean that just because my husband loves it, the rest of the world will too. Personally I don't care what the rest of the world thinks, but there's enough wrong with today's society and the point of these videos isn't to hide what you've got, it's to enhance.
So go ahead and embrace your curves gals, because you're beautiful, no matter what they say!


XoXo,
Zxen

No comments: