Femme Fatales!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - a song that makes you sad.

When I first heard this song was during my favorite t.v. show at the time, Smallville.  I know I know what you're thinking.  Smallville?  Really?  Yes!!  For a while I was on a huge kick for(on) Superman and the show really wasn't all that bad.  Unfortunately like with so many shows once they do really well and compete with other programs the networks decide to change what times/what networks it should play on and sadly I still to this day haven't seen all the seasons!  I left off at season 7, I think.
Anyway, back to this one episode when Clark's dad dies was the saddest scene and I actually balled my eyes out!  Rest assured nothing is wrong with me but I find during sad scenes when they play the right music how can it not affect you?  It's all about the music.
Forever to this day I am reminded of that one episode.



Saddest episode in the history of Smallville!  Rip my heart out and feed it to the sharks why don't you.
Now I must go dry my eyes.

For a full list of the 30 Day Song Challenge click here


XoXo,
Zxen

No comments: