Femme Fatales!

Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 5 & 6

Day 5 - a song that reminds you of someone

There was a very popular song about three months ago that used to play non stop and it ALWAYS reminded me of my co-worker, the reason being that when ever he was around, this song would always come on the radio and it just suited him to a tee!  It was actually kind of eerie.
I can't for the life of me remember who it was by so runner up is.....



....and believe it or not this reminds me of another co-worker because eerily enough, this plays non stop when ever he's around too!

Weird!!



Day 6 - a song that reminds you of somewhere

That's easy!



This totally reminds me of my trip to Jamaica and just because I'm a picture whore here's a few photos from that memorable trip.

Mmmmm...they had the most amazing food! So rich in flavor!

The beach water was way too salty for me, really good for your skin but I'd go to wipe my mouth and it wouldn't make a difference because the salt water was all over my hands..bleh!

The beach that belonged to the resort was soooooo nice and relazing.

This is a view of part of the resort from the balcony outside our door to our room.  Hidden by the trees there was about four or five different pools and half of them had water slides, build in pool tables and swim up to the bar.  Also hidden is their hot tubs which were way too hot for us.  The had a fake outdoor skating rink with real skates, that was really neat, skating in your biki.


We found these all over the hotel, towel swans, panda bears, hearts, etc.

Yup, I got sun burned quite badly the first couple of days, after that it wasn't so bad.  It peeled away to an awesome tan!

Dorin got burned too, felt really bad for my little bubba but he had so much fun he didn't care.




We didn't want to go.  I loved sharing those two magical weeks with my mom.  She was a hoot to bring along!  I LOVE you mom!



For a full list of the 30 Day Song Challenge click here


XoXo,
Zxen

No comments: