Femme Fatales!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 7, 8, and 9, 10, and finally 11 Booyah!

Day 7 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

Well there's lots of songs that do that, but ultimately there's only one event when I hear this...



Weddings!  Helloooo!  I'm such a hopeless romantic.  I'm talking dancing where the groom takes the brides hand and they dance elegantly across the floor, sigh...

Day 8 - a song that you know all the words to

There's lots of songs really but only one that I always keep coming back to time and time again.  Let's see if you know it.



I LOVE this song!  Always reminds me of all my friends whom I love equally!  I'm so lucky to call them my friends  :)

Day 9 - a song that you can dance to

Honestly I can't dance, not very well, but who can't...



...I mean really...lol

Day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep

There's actually two songs I listen to at bedtime that I absolutely adore and I would like nothing more than to share them with you.

The first one is...


and the second is...


...they sound both very similar but so very different.  They give me visions of fairies and candy and knights and princesses, I'm still very much a little girl at heart :)

Day 11 -  a song from your favorite band

I go through music so much that I never really ever just like one performer or one band per say, but I'd have to say this is it...




Wow that's a lot of music to go through but there it is  :)


If you'd like to join in on this tag here's a full list of the 30 Day Song Challenge, click here.


XoXo,
Zxen

Remember, music makes life interesting!

No comments: