Femme Fatales!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge = Complete

It comes as no surprise that lately I've been such a bad blogger.  Bad blogger!  In saying that I'm instantly thinking of The Emperors New Groove where he calls himself a bad llama.  Bad llama!



Haha, come on, it was pretty funny, admit it.  You laughed, just a little :)  I LOVE that movie!


I'm gonna take the time to finish anything I've left unattended for a while, like my 30 Day Song Challenge.
I've left off at Day 23...so...



Day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding

Considering that I'm already married and to be honest it was such a whirlwind, one song I would have loved to have heard back then is...



...and just for good measure here's one of our wedding pictures :)

Maybe not my best lol, let me just say it was a good night! :)



Day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral

Well that's morbid.  I never thought about that before.



Ok, so I have Glee on the brain.  But in an ironic way it would be a perfect song for a funeral.


Day 25 - a song that makes you laugh



LOL!


Day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

Does it have to be the whole song I wonder?  I taught myself on the piano how to play...



So the truth is I can't play it that good but I can still play it and that counts for something, right?


Day 27 - a song that you wish you could play




Day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty

Of what?  har har.  Ok Ok...hmmm...



So I do have a few things to feel guilty about afterall and this song is very fitting of that feeling.


Day 29 - a song from your childhood



I grew up on Michael Jackson.  He was, and will always be a legend.  I remember stealing my dads cassettes late at night so I could listen to them.  Oh yeah, I was a bad ass.


Day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

You expect me to remember that?  I'm lucky to remember what I had for supper yesterday!
I'm gonna dig real deep and see if anything comes to mind, anything at all.



Ok, so it's not exactly last years favorite at this exact time, but I did have it on ipod list last year and I still do now.  Close enough :)

Remember, to see the complete list of the 30 Day Song challenge, click here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller posts which also clear their motive, and that is also
happening with this post which I am reading at this time.


Feel free to surf to my homepage; polo ralph lauren outlet online