Please forgive me as it has taken me this long to properly thank you and post it on my blog. I am so grateful to have received this award (though I feel so undeserving for having left it for so long).
As I always say, better late (in this case waaay late) than never!
I have been awarded the Stylish blogger Award and truly I am honored.
I have to admit I check from time to time to see how many followers I have, let's face it, we all want to know that we don't spend all this time blogging and sharing our interests (or lack there of for me recently, my bad!) for ourselves. We all want to be accepted and to know that there are people out there who look up to us, appreciate what we have to say or simply enjoy whatever it is we blog about and I am one of those people. I don't want to be the crazy lady at the super market who talks to herself or laughs crazily to things in her head. Do I want justification for my life on this earth? Hell yeah! Though it would be great to be as popular as DulceCandy or JessicaHarlowe or perhaps even Michelle Phan, I wonder, is it really all it's cracked up to be? Either way, I want to send out a huge thank you to all my loyal followers, it means the world to me that you would stick by my side even when I'm MIA (sorry!)
Back to the award!
There are some rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 (really?) recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
First - 7 things about myself:
- I went back to school (taking a night course on photography and fell in love with it!!!)
- I bought my own car (yay! it's been long over due)
- I'm finally coming out of my shell and getting in contact with other fellow photographers (difficult and intimidating since in person I can be very shy and reserved, but I'm doing it!)
- I love to have one day a week where I do NOTHING!!
- I love my husband but man some days I wish I could smack him upside the head!
- I will turn 30 at the end of the month (yikes!)
- very frustrated with my weight loss, going soooooo slowly sometimes I just want to pack it all in and give up
And tonight's award goes to:
Glamour Girl Boutique (who introduced me to Adele <3)
Makeup Junkie 88 (she already has one but here's a second)
I realize that's not exactly 15 blogs but it's all I got.
Thanks again Alicia <3