Femme Fatales!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 12, and 13, 14, 15, and 16, 17, 18 and 19!

Yikes!  How did I fall so far behind?!
Anyways, here we go!  We got a lot of catching up to do!  :)

Day 12 - a song from a band you hate

I wouldn't necessarily say I hate any music, but there is some that I dislike and would rather NOT listen to, for instance:



and this is just an example...nothing personal against this band...it's more all heavy music, I love the guitar solos but all the screaming and raving is lost on me.

Day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure

there's actually two :)



I'm so 80's!!  LOVE it!!  In every way possible!!  :)

and the second is



Day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love



Day 15 - a song that describes you

That's a tough one.  I can't think of any song that describes me except one, it seems like I'm always searching for this:



always in pursuit of happiness!!

Day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate



bleh!  that's all I'm gonna say.

Day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio



:) :) :)

Day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio



everybody boogie wonderland.....  :)

Day 19 - a song from your favorite album



LOVE this song!!  Somedays I keep it on repeat!!

And we're all caught up, that wasn't painful was it?  Of course not  :)


Remember, if you want to join in on the 30 Day Song Challenge click here.



XoXo,
Zxen

No comments: