Femme Fatales!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nails Nails Nails

Alright Gals and Pals, I just woke up from a nap and I suddenly had this urge (call it inspiration if you will) to look up nail art and go haywire on my own nails.

Much like make-up I've never been into painting my nails, and I realize you're probably thinking "What kind of sheltered life has this girl been living?"
Though I have been sheltered when it comes to vanity, I assure you I'm slowly getting the basics. Actually I feel like I'm skipping the basics altogether and diving right into the middle of the fashion/make-up industry. I have this sudden urge to indulge myself in all things pretty, all things colorful and all things girly. Perhaps mid life crisis is hitting me early, or perhaps I've always had this passion burning inside of me screaming to be let loose and it's finally time.

Enough of my rambling. Here's some nail art that totally blew me away.
I guess art comes in every shape, style and form.

Gogeous! Very girly indeed.


Fibre optics? Ingenius.


Is that cupid in the middle? Wee wee...


Mmm...sinfully delicious!


My son is all over this one.


I must complain the cards are ill shuffled till I have a good hand.


Last but certainly not least who wouldn't love these adorable hello kitties?


Below you'll find a few simpler designs that are easy to recreate...I hope...I'm most certainly gonna try!



What becomes of the broken hearted...


Vixen with a capitol V!


Totally green with envy over these beauties.


Finger licking good.


Adore!!


I hope you've enjoyed as much as I have.
If there's a look or an idea you have, please share it with me, willing to learn-willing to try!


XoXo,
Zxen


2 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...

I love the first one! with the girly bows and the mario!

the zebra print is darn cute too! :-)

cool post

Anonymous said...

This is just ugly.