Femme Fatales!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ante UP!

...that is, Aunty Up!

I just wanted to mention really briefly and I should have posted this last week but work has kept me away from a lot of the things I love recently, this overdue post included, I'm an Aunt!!


Words cannot describe how happy I am to say Congratulations to my brother Calin and my darling sister-in-law Cyrill on the safe arrival of their beautiful baby boy Joren! 
<3 Joren Alexander Milea <3

Times like these remind me of the day Dorin was born.  It feels like only yesterday when I was holding my new baby boy in my arms and the doctors and nurses were shipping us on our way out the door to start a whole new life together.  Was anyone else as scared as I was?  I can remember when Jason and I got home and we put our bags down and the baby to sleep, looked at one another and asked "Now what?"
It also makes me a little sad, to realize how quickly that time has gone by and though I have thousands upon thousands of pictures of my now seven year old "Bubba" it still doesn't feel like I have enough.


My heartstrings also pull knowing that I can't be there everyday to witness my brothers little miracle growing up as he did with Dorin.
This distance barrier really sucks!!  And flying out to visit every month can get a little costly.
So I've decided that when we do go visit, we're going to be the best damn Uncle and Aunt a kid could ever have. The, "Let Aunty pinch your cheeks" "Oh no, not another knit sweater!" "Do I have to go visit Aunty over the summer?" "You're the coolest Aunt" Aunt!
I plan on making each visit count and I can't wait until I get my hands on their adorable baby!


<3 Dorin Adam Thompson <3



A baby boy was created
by the hand of God above
to give the world the sweetest touch
of tenderness and love.
With the softness of a whisper,
God made a baby's skin
and then designed two trusting eyes
to put the starlight in.
With giggles from a waterfall
and breezes passing by,
God made a baby's laughter
and a tiny, sleepy sigh.
God made the world a precious gift
more dear and pure than gold,
with little toes to play with
and tiny hands to hold
then brought into the sunshine
a precious baby boy
All wrapped up in a rainbow
of wonder, hope, and joy.
Author-Unknown


Hugs and Kisses til next time,
Zxen

No comments: