Femme Fatales!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October Photoblog Challenge

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and every single blog I follow are ones that inspire me.  For whatever reason, their style, their sense of humor or because I'm a creeper and just like looking at their pictures.  Whatever!  Don't judge!  That's how I roll.  :)  :)
I fully believe you are the company you keep, or in my case, the people you encompass.
I choose to encompass these lovely peeps because they inspire me to be a better version of myself and it doesn't hurt that they're sweet to look at  ~.^

Recently I came upon a blog, EATSHOP and one post in particular caught my eye.
October Photoblog Challenge.  Now THAT sounds like fun!  Why oh why didn't I think of that?
Seriously, check it out.
For one month you're required(if you want) to post photos, write a posting or just a few words for one month straight or longer if you want of what's happening in your life.  This Challenge happens to be for the month of October and it sounds ubber fun!  I can't wait to get started.

Visit EATSHOP for full details and join in on the fun!

Thank you Kehau for this great idea :)

So far two people I know, ok so I don't really know them, I just follow their blogs, started the Challenge.

Check out XppinkX 
and Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice.

Be on the lookout for my first posting in regards to this Challenge, tomorrow!


XoXo,
Zxen

No comments: