Sunday, September 19, 2010
Wondering what to make as a perfect side dish to complement your chicken, pork or beef? Try these zesty cheesy baked potatoes that will leave your guests sure to ask for seconds.
1. Wash and dice your potatoes into bite sized pieces.
2. In a roasting pan pour in about a 1/2 cup of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
3. Toss your potatoes in the pan coating them with the oil and sprinkle with garlic plus, steak spice and parmesan cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until potatoes are tender.
5. Remove foil and sprinkle more parmesan cheese and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Quick! Easy! Delicious!