Femme Fatales!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Photoblog Challenge - Day One


Share Basics/Make an Intro

As you guys may be aware I'm doing a 31 day photoblog challenge for the month of October  My hope is to get me blogging on a regular basis since writing is what I like to do.
Thanks EAT SHOP ❤ for this great idea.
Let's do this thang!



Zxen's Place



TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

 Name:  Oana Adriana Thompson
Birthday:  April 29th 1981
Birthplace:  Romania
Current Location:  Vancouver, BC.
Eye Color:  Hazel/Green
Hair Color:  Brunette
Height:  5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:  right
Your Heritage:  European
The Shoes You Wore Today:  sneakers
Your Weakness:  chocolate
Your Fears:    to be alone
Your Perfect Pizza:  peperoni mushroom green pepper bacon and onions
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:  buy a house/ have another child
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:  lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:  no fucking way!
Your Best Physical Feature:  my smile
Your Bedtime:  whenever
Your Most Missed Memory:  my grandma
Pepsi or Coke:  coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:  mcdonalds
Single or Group Dates:  both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:  they taste the same, different packaging
Chocolate or Vanilla:  CHOCOLATE!! hello!!
Cappuccino or Coffee:  both
Do you Smoke:  not anymore
Do you Swear:  fuck no!
Do you Sing:  all the time
Do you Shower Daily:  of course
Have you Been in Love:  who hasn't?
Do you want to get Married:  i am
Do you belive in yourself:  i think i can....i think i can...
Do you get Motion Sickness:  only on rollercoasters
Do you think you are Attractive:  when I'm having a good day
Are you a Health Freak:  not really but i do watch what i eat for the most part
Do you get along with your Parents:  yeap!  my mom is the most amazing woman in the world!!
Do you like Thunderstorms:  so-so
Do you play an Instrument:  not anymore, but I have played the piano and clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:  yeap
In the past month have you Smoked:  nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:  never! I don't need that shit!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:  umm....are they still called dates even if it's with the hubby?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:   yes!!! finally!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:  not the whole box
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:  hells yeah!!  Come to mamma!
In the past month have you been on Stage:  only in my dreams when I'm re-enacting a scene from GLEE
In the past month have you been Dumped:  nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:  i wish!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:  nope
Ever been Drunk:  I don't remember
Ever been called a Tease:  absolutley, mostly a minx
Ever been Beaten up:  does sibbling rivalry count?
Ever Shoplifted:  in my younger years
How do you want to Die:  in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:  I'm still waiting to grow up!
What country would you most like to Visit:  New Zealand

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:  either or
Favourite Hair Color:  either or
Short or Long Hair:  depends but stay the hell away from mullets!
Height:  taller than me
Weight:  doesn't really matter, but if you let yourself go to the point of obesity, I'm a'hafta let you go
Best Clothing Style:  their own
Number of Drugs I have taken:  zero
Number of CDs I own:  6 I think...aren't people downloading now a days??
Number of Piercings:  umm...one in my tongue...four in each ear plus my cartilage
Number of Tattoos:  1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:  1: not having more confidence in myself to believe I'm worth it
Who I'd like to meet:
Myself...in an alternate reality....





XoXo,
Zxen 

No comments: