Femme Fatales!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Three

Something You Bought Today



Day three of this challenge presented a bit of just that, a challenge.  Because of my crummy work schedule and putting in lots of extra hours before the holidays (Thanksgiving), I haven't gone too far.  Work and home, home and work...bleh!!!  What kind of crummy life is this?  Just kidding, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

So, since I haven't been able to go shopping and do my thing, get my groove on, lay down the cash, etc....you get the idea...I remembered that not more than two days ago I did just that.  I bought something, more like ordered it online and I cannot wait until it arrives in the mail and it truly becomes mine (but let's keep this between you and I, Jason doesn't think I need anymore purses) I just hope I'm not disappointed.  It's so easy to get our hopes up thinking something is what it is and when we get it, it really doesn't live up to the hype.  We've deluded ourselves and turned this one thing into something greater than it is.  I hate that!!!


This darling beauty will be all mine in 2-3 weeks, hopefully 2...or sooner.
What can I say...I'm a purses kinda gal.  Je'taime! <3
I just hope it turnes out to be as great as it looks in the pictures!



 So hard to resist when beauty stares you in the face  :)


I like to switch it up if I can so my handbags/purses match my outfits, or simply based on how I feel.  In this aspect I am very vain.
I haven't yet dropped a whole lot of money on one handbag alone but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.  My priorities are just a little different at the moment, probably for another 16 years or so until my son grows up lol.
If any of you are moms you can relate.  Not a day goes by when I don't find some sort of menagerie in my bag.  Be it a dinky car, or an action figure and sometimes even a snack...or two.  Boys will be boys!! <3
Until this stops I surround myself with cheap knock offs and I'm ok with that.  Looking good doesn't have to break your bank!  The trick is to work it!  You're only as confident as you feel, both in what you wear and accessorize with.

Work it girls!




XoXo,
Zxen


No comments: