Femme Fatales!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 13 - Photoblog Challenge

What's In Your Fridge


This post makes me laugh.  What's in MY fridge?  Food!  LOL  Jason always calls me such a smart ass.  My son will ask what's for dinner and I don't lie, I tell him food.

To be honest my fridge is a bit barren at the moment, I haven't had time to do groceries and let me say up front I HATE MY FUCKING FRIDGE!!!  Okay so it's not technically mine, it's what we have to use while we rent this house.  It's so effing small and has no extra shelf space.  If I didn't know any better I'd say it was made for midgets and I don't mean any disrespect, but jeez!

Food is a big part of my life and it's on my mind from the minute I wake up to when I go to bed, much like my schedule.  Food consumes me and I worry sometimes if this is normal but it may explain why I'm pleasantly plump.
I love food!  
Since we've moved we've both been under a lot of pressure, me especially I think because it was harder for me to say goodbye to family and friends and a secure job, so I turned to food for comfort.  It's my niche.  I love to cook and I love to try new foods.  That being said, since we've moved here I've had a hard time finding my motivation to get fit again, I'll do good for about a week and then it all blows to shit.  Hmph! Very frustrating.
To me being fit doesn't mean being skinny and although I can walk for miles without breaking a sweat, I need to tone up!  That's the hard part.  To help me Jason has offered his Personal Training assistance.  He'll help me keep a record of what I should eat and how much.  God help me!!  Actually I think I'll be better off with his support and help, but I can foresee many arguments, like I said before, I LOVE my food!  :)



This is our fridge.  The front and sides are littered with magnetic family and friends photos and Dorins paraphernalia.


It seems like it's jam packed but don't be fooled.


It's quite barren.  Two things that are on constant supply in our fridge is salsa and pickles.  Ok and Jasons mustard and hot sauce, he puts that shit on everything!


Believe it or not, the jug of milk alone weighs the door down.  Have I mentioned already how much I HATE THIS FRIDGE?!


We have a bigger freezer we use for most of our meats and buns and stuff like that.  the little one is more for quick things like frozen yogurt (yum), frozen endamames, frozen fruit and so on....


These little guys stay on my fridge year round, partly because they're so cut and mostly because they're magnets.  They help to hold our photos up.


That's what's in and on my fridge.
What's on constant supply in your fridge?


XoXo,
Zxen

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You wrote an entire blog about your fridge. You are funny.

Your fridge is FINE!!! My fridge is emptier than that!!!

I admire how organized your photos are on your fridge. Mine are just thrown up there randomly.

Try not to stress.