Femme Fatales!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clearly Contacts

Just wanted to share a quick post about some contacts I purchased from Clearly Contacts a while back.
I got these because I wanted something with a bit of color for my eyes.  My eyes tend to switch it up on their own between brown and green, but what I didn't bargain for was just how green these contacts were.
I'm not entirely sold on them, yet.  But I do like that they come in my prescription and the color is slowly growing on me.

They're very bright and I'm slowly trying to muster up the courage to wear them more and more in public.  A lot of times I get strange looks from other people and I don't normally care but I can't read into their looks to know if they approve, or disapprove.  Either way Clearly Contacts has an assortment of colors and styles available.






What do you guys think?  Are they wearable?  Or should I just bury them in a deep dark place?


XoXo,
Zxen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look stunning with those colour eyes.. Keep them

Unknown said...

this colour is really beautiful<3 in my opinion, a darker green would be better to wear in public :) but if you're at ease with this colour, the others aren't important :)
drey jewelry.

TINA said...

whats the color of your contacts called?