Femme Fatales!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi There!

As of late, after I had to give up my job to move out here in BC, but not to worry I do have another one, I found myself with more time on my hands than I know what to do with. So I've decided to harness all my free time into finding unique and inexpensive tips, tricks and ideas for hair, skin and around the home. And since I love to shop, rest assured that any major SALES I find I'll be blogging about.

I want to take the time and share a wonderful natural hair mask I made for myself at home.
I bought some avocados to try a while ago but I really didn't like the way they tasted, bitter and pukey. My mouth felt dry and tasted as if I'd taken a spoonful of oil. Yuck! So after I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out I didn't want to waste the rest of the avocado, as we all know they're not cheap. So I turned it into a hydrating hair mask, and just my luck because my hair needed it too.

Here's what I used:
1/2 Avocado
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Honey
Mash avocado and mix all ingredients. Work into hair and let stand for 30 min, covering with plastic bag/shower cap. Shampoo and condition and style as usual.

There are so many other masks out there you can use, even organic ones, but with these three simple ingredients and simple steps I'm already sold.
Remember, less is more!




Check out my Youtube video here for this Yummy Hydrating Hair Mask. I'm sure you'll love it, and your hair will thank you!


Don't forget to show my Channel some love as well :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zxenarea

No comments: