• Drink 5-6 glasses of water everyday. Water will keep not only your body hydrated but will also keep your lips moist.
• Lips often dry out the fastest in this time of year. Be sure to take a good lip balm and apply several times during the day.
• Biting dries out your lips so avoid biting your lips.
• For long wear lip color, apply lip color and blot out the excess, this will help your color to remain for longer wear.
• Dark lip colors can make the lips look smaller, so your best bet if you want fuller looking lips is to stick with natural, glossy shades.