Femme Fatales!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kraft Sizzling Salads

I know that for a long I've been saying I'm going to eat healthier, I'm gonna try and go out for daily walks, cut back on coffee, skip dessert....sound familiar?
We all make resolutions to ourselves which quite frankly seem...far fetched. It's easier said than done.

Being a heavier girl I'm constantly telling myself what I should and shouldn't eat. It's quite pathetic really. I'm like a mental girl who talks to herself AND talks to her food at the same time.
Personally I think my relationship with food is quite healthy. Nobody, and I mean nobody knows what practices you have when it comes to your eating habits.

There's always a common misconception that just because someone is heavier, it's because they've over indulged or gorged on food, cakes, sweets and treats. This is so untrue and the furthest thing from the truth!

With all that being said I must admit that I do try to eat healthy. Not to lose weight, well maybe, but mostly just to be healthy. And to be healthy we require the intake of a lot of fruit and veggies. I'm constantly on the look out for how I can make something plain and boring taste better, and by golly I think I found a great addition to liven up a plain jane salad.


Kraft Sizzling Salads!!

I don't normally give in to the hyp when it comes to advertising on t.v or in magazines, but I was mildly surprised at the tantalizing well blended flavors in my mouth. These dressings really perked up my dull lifeless salads and they're very affordable!

Keep in mind I'm not being paid for anything I'm saying and I'm not trying to sell any of YOU on anything, but if any of you try and eat healthy you know how challenging and frustrating and boring that can be. Honestly if you enjoy a salad and are using dressing anyway, give one of these a go.
Sizzling Salads, Asian Chicken, Southwest Chicken, Chicken Caesar and Greek Chicken.
It's like having a fiesta in your mouth.


Dice up the goodies for your salad. Blueberries are a wonderful antioxidant and really balance the flavors. For a source of healthy Omega 3 fatty acid add an avocado to your salad.


Dice up your cooked chicken.
(Personally I always cook extra chicken so I have it at my disposal and can make a salad anytime)


Add 2-3 Tbsp of chicken dressing to the chicken while warming up


Mmmm...looks yummy right?



Add salad dressing to your salad. Mix ingredients (all your goodies) and top with chicken.

It's quick. It's easy. It's nutritional!!

Bon Apetite!

XoXo,
Zxen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat tha